Monday, August 2, 2010

I am back..frownyfacefrownyfacefrownyface

Back at work today after an amazing weekend in Chicago with Poof-Daddy..Oh. Dear. Lord. I love that city! I went berserk in Coach and we hit Sephora hard...I had the most incredible tapas at 1492 and our dinner for my "birthday" came with complementary champagne from our waiter (who was incredible). All in all I have to say that this was the best girls weekend ever, and I haven't even gotten to the concert yet! The boys were on fire at Soldier Field! The show was absolutely incredible and I can not WAIT for the next leg of the tour to start!!

Here is the set list..You can totally tell where Matt started winning the war on getting me drunk :)

2 comments:

  1. I think your waiter should be cloned and sent to various restaurants in the greater Charleston area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing that would have made this weekend better was you!!

    ReplyDelete