Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Seriously!?!?!???!?

I could not get any more bored if I was trapped in a room by myself!! Today is just slllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Please someone entertain me! I can't take this crap anymore today, I am super sleepy and if things don't pick up I will have a very hard time keeping my eyes open! I guess it is time for some more randoms about me..

I want to study how to master french pastry.
I also want to open a bakery in St. Louis.
I also want to go see sea world.
I want to work with dolphins.
I am going to swim with them in Jamaica even if it kills me.
I am more excited about the fresh juice bar at our resort in Jamaica than I am about the booze.
I think that makes me old.
I am only 30.
I want to learn Italian.
I am extremely mean if woken up in the middle of the night.
I value my sleep above pretty much any other part of my day.
I can sound cheerful over the phone while I give you the finger.
If I sound extra chipper and helpful even after 10 minutes on the call, I AM giving you the finger.
I could really go for a white chocolate macadamia cookie right now..
I also need a big icey glass of skim milk.
I think icey is spelled wrong.
Probably because it *Technically* isn't a word.
I just verified..it is only a word is spelled correctly: icy.
No, I will not fix the previous mis-spellings. They give my blog "character".
I miss my puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment