Thursday, July 29, 2010

tomorrow is the DAY, Bitches!


I just have to get through today at work and I get to go home and pack for Chicago. I am going to visit the "other man" and I just can't wait to see him. (wink wink, nudge nudge) I mean, seriously ladies..who dosen't want to lick him?
Now for the big question, what do I pack? I am a cronic over packer..and you should see the shoes I have ready for the trip. This could get difficult. I am there for 2 nights so really that means I need to preselect at least 4 outfits based on what I project my mood to be while I am there..2 going out outfits and two wandering the city eating and shopping outfits..not to mention you KNOW I will buy something that I can't wait to wear while I am there..this is oh so tricky.
(Awesome, now I have "Tricky" stuck in my head. Great.)
Argh! I am going to forget something I need, I just know it..do you think Jon will let me borrow a toothbrush? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment