Friday, August 13, 2010

I am going to have to rename this blog soon..

I am pretty sure that my three readers know how miserable I have been lately..I think I should seriously rename this thing to "How Angie is Surviving Work Until She Pulls a Slater and Drinks Beer On A Plane's Emergency Slide"

I will get right on that..in the interim I have decided to post snippets of lyrics that have helped me survive so far..

---------------------------------------------------------

I've got another confession my friend
I'm no fool
I'm getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new

Were you born to resist, or be abused?
I swear I'll never give in, I refuse
-Foo Fighters-Best Of You

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're not angry
you're just stupid
or you don't care
how else can you react
when you know
something's so unfair
the men of the hour
can kill half the world in war
make them slaves to a super power
and let them die poor

I was locked
into being my mother's daughter
I was just eating bread and water
thinking
nothing ever changes
and I was shocked
to see the mistakes of each generation
will just fade like a radio station
if you drive out of range
-Ani DiFranco-Out of Range

------------------------------------------------------------------

and you just KNOW there will be some Bon Jovi, right..here we go..

Always thought I'd die young
In these hands I've held the gun
But it's too late for dying
Now there's nothing worth hiding
I've lost love lived with shame
I was humbled by my fall from grace
On the steps of decision
It's revenge or forgiveness

Halle Halle
We're one breath away
Halle Halle
From our judgement day
-Bon Jovi-Learn to Love

There you go..I have reverted to using other songs to get through since I appear to have lost the ability to write anything worth a damn myself..I can't wait until vacation..

No comments:

Post a Comment