Monday, August 16, 2010

WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

I had the best weekend ever! We didn't have any plans so the hub, bub and I just got to hang out and be lazy bones all weekend, it was amazing! I had the most incredible weekend with my husband ever, and Cheecher-monkey had time with his daddy to play and entire puppy-pool tournament. (The final score was Cheech:27, Anthony:-8)

(cheech is the master of puppy-pool, he's a total ringer)

I am ridiculously relaxed to start off my short work week, and then we have a whole four days to do only what WE want to do again. I'm loving this!

Poof-daddy got back from his vacation returning to Washington to see his fam and friends, so I have plenty of ridiculous conversation and mocking to do...It was waaaaay too quiet without him here.

Could my blog become ANY more random? Let's see...

I love peas..even out of a can.
I hate blueberries unless they are in muffins or pancakes (then they are aces!)
I secretly wonder what my dog is actually saying when he barks directly at me with an intense expression on his face.
I love lamps.
I love sleeping with the window open.
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate locust shells, especially when I see one right in front of me and scream and then realize it isn't the bug..just his shell..GROSS!
I am allergic to spider venom.
I have to poop.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment