Thursday, January 13, 2011

OMG STFU *SMH*

I am having one of the days that just won't end..actually I am having one of those WEEKS! I am running super low on patience and am having a harder and harder time not randomly snapping at people who appear to just be talking to hear their own voice..Hormones are a Bi-atch! (and so am I, for the record)
In good news of the blogging about my pregnancy variety, it appears that the morning sickness is beginning to level out and my first trimester officially is over on wednesday. I am still unable to sleep more that 3 consecutive hours a night and can't breathe for crap if laying down (This is a sinus issue but I can't have ANY GOOD DRUGS!) (sigh) I am back to liking my normal foods and eating on a normal schedule which is awesome because I freaking love eating, seriously..chinese, pasta, greek..Bring it ON! I still am just eating many small meals a day and if I mess up the rotation then I will still get nauseous so I have to pay attention to how long it has been since I ate (2 hours=Grab a snack! 4hours=Grab a puke bucket) I may be getting the hang of this pregnancy thing but what I really miss is my old friends..you know..Topomax, Xanax, Vicodin..I can't wait to be able to hang out with those guys again! I am seriously on 6 months without my migraine medication (SUCK) and 4 months without anything for anxiety (not a big deal except that crazy hormone changes give you awful anxiety attacks, on top of my already overactive OCD.) and no pain meds besides Tylenol (HA!) to use when I get a migraine.  I seriously miss sleeping and not having headaches. I understand that this is all worth it (For serious, I wish I could listen to that heartbeat every day. It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard) but sometimes when I am pacing with a migraine and can't get any relief, I get a little frustrated. I'm human. I am an overly emotional, sometimes highly excitable and always exhausted human. All of that being said, however, I can not wait until our next sonogram. I am dying to see this little face!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bethany Steevens-RyanJanuary 13, 2011 at 4:10 PM

    I was definitely expecting serious pregnancy TMI - the gross-out kind. I'm sorry that you're having bad headaches and those pesky panic attacks. If it makes you feel any better, the annoying people are probably still just as annoying, pregnant or not.

    ReplyDelete