Wednesday, September 8, 2010

feel free to skip this as I may get a little political..

I really prefer not to discuss politics with people I like (because I want to continue to like them) but this whole "burning the Koran' thing is absolutely ridiculous. In fact, I have a friend who is asking everyone he knows to buy a Koran on September 11th to prove to the world that Americans as a whole are not a "hate filled nation of complete hypocrites" and I support this movement 110%. The pastor in Florida is turning Radical Christians against a religion that doesn’t in ANY WAY promote terror ideals. Now we have a set of Radical Christians inciting a group of Radical Islamists..How much freaking sense does this make? This country was "supposedly" founded on the ideal of religious freedom (I doubt the people we stole the land from agree, however.) and to continue to hunt and persecute people who do not agree with Christianity is inhumane, un-American and, most of all, against the fucking LAW.

You may be able to tell that I am not pleased. This makes me angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment