Tuesday, September 27, 2011

tomorrow is gonna suck

I can't really think about anything other than that,well that and the fact that I hate my new laptop because the HP people thought that silver keys with silver letters would look cool but isn't functional AT ALL.  I'm a little grumpy. I start back at work romorrow (GOD DAMN YOU HP!) tomorrow. I start back at work tomorrow whick means (GOD DAMN YOU HP!) which means that I have to take my girl to daycare where she gets to spread her cute all over people who aren't me. All day. Without mommy. 8 hours. I hate work. and HP. Screw real life.

1 comment:

  1. You picked a great day care and she's going to be well taken care of. I know it's not the same as you being there, but she'll be in good hands. Hopefully that will provide you at least some comfort. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete